There are unmistakable signs that summer is finally coming. While it may not be that hot yet, now is the time to start thinking about ways to keep cool when the temperature rises.
While you are busy making plans for the summer, don’t forget to ask yourself: is my AC ready to work?
Why Get a Tune Up Before Summer Arrives
Imagine this: during the first hot day of summer, you go to turn on the air conditioning, only to discover that it isn’t working. You give us a call, but unfortunately everyone else is experiencing the same problems. Due to the large amount of repairs needed by everyone, we can’t get to you as quickly as we want to.
Now you are stuck with no AC on an uncomfortably hot day. To combat this, we recommend giving us a call now to get your air conditioner in peak condition.
A Little TLC Is Necessary
We know that the air conditioner isn’t the most glamorous part of the home, but it is the unsung hero on those hot days. It lets you relax and enjoy your summer comfortably. But only if you take good care of it.
Paying attention to it before the weather gets hot and our technicians get busy means you will be prepared for when you do need it.
What a Tune Up Now Can Do For You Later On
– Getting your air conditioner serviced now means that you will catch any damage before it gets worse and keep your cooling system from breaking down on the hottest day in July.
– A well-tended AC will continue to run more smoothly, making sure that you get the most out of your system.
– The more neglected the air conditioner, the less energy efficient it is going to be. Avoid higher bills in the long run by getting your air conditioner in tip top shape well before you really need it.
Our goal is to make sure that your air conditioner is up to the task of keeping you cool. Find out what an air conditioner tune up from us includes.
Get the Most Value from Your Air Conditioner
Now that you have beat the heat, there are some ways that you can ensure keeping cool doesn’t cost as much.
– Keep that air filter clean – a dirty air filter will cause your AC to work a lot harder and use more energy than one with a debris-free filter
– Don’t waste your cool air on the back of a chair. Make sure your furniture position leaves vents open for optimal cool air.
– A programmable thermostat will help you moderate how much energy your air conditioner uses, especially when you aren’t there.
– Fans are a great way to help spread out the cool air to the rest of the house. Whether it’s a standing fan or a ceiling fan, they help out a lot more than you realize.
– Your air conditioner doesn’t want to be hot either. Make sure the location of your outdoor condenser has some shade. A shaded system will use less energy.
– Most importantly, keep your air conditioner tuned up. The more thoughtful, immediate attention you give it, the less headaches and hot days you’ll have in the future.
Get Your Tune Up Now
Call us at 306-652-1795 to book your air conditioner tune up, or request a quote so that by the time it gets hot, you will be more than ready for it.